REWORK’s new range of premium anodised aluminium faceplates for Technics 1200 and 1210 MK2 decks.
Anodising gives aluminum a deeper, richer metallic appearance than is possible with organic coatings. This is because an anodized coating is translucent, and one can see the base metal underneath the coating.
- This product is a pair (x2) of faceplates.
- Precision cut metal cover that fits right over your existing set up.
- Fit perfectly snug with deck lids up or down.
- Cut-outs for the hinges.
- Four folds ensure maximum strength.
- Installing the cover is a breeze. Simply slide them over the tonearm assembly and the cover drops in place.
If you would like to buy just one faceplate please email us and we will be happy to arrange this with you.