REWORK’s premium anodised aluminium faceplates for Technics 1200 and 1210 MK2 decks.
Anodising gives aluminum a deeper, richer metallic appearance than is possible with organic coatings. This is because an anodized coating is translucent, and one can see the base metal underneath the coating.
- This product is a pair (x2) of faceplates.
- Precision cut metal cover that fits right over your existing set up.
- Fit perfectly snug with deck lids up or down.
- Cut-outs for the hinges.
- Four folds ensure maximum strength.
- Installing the cover is a breeze. Simply slide them over the tonearm assembly and the cover drops in place.
If you would like to buy just one faceplate please use the code one-plate-only at checkout.